- Holonomics founded in São Paulo, Brazil;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter is published;
- Simon and Maria give opening keynote at Sustainable Brands London;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter launched at Sustainable Brands London;
- The feature article Holonomic Thinking is published in Harvard Business Review;
- Maria is a speaker at the 10th Congress of Education in Human Values, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil;
- Simon is the keynote speaker at the Latin American edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit, São Paulo;
- Simon is a keynote speaker at the Service Design Talks, São Paulo.
- Sustainable Brands nominate Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter as one of the Top 36 books on sustainability;
- Creation of the The New 4Ps framework – platforms, purpose, people and planet;
- Simon and Maria introduce the Holonomics approach in the United States at Sustainable Brands San Diego;
- Holonomics leadership workshop run at Sustainable Brands Rio;
- Simon gives TEDx talk, coining the name Customer Experiences with Soul;
- Simon and Maria run a Harvard Business Review Masterclass on Holonomics.
- Don’t Start a Business, Start a Crusade, a seven-page featured article by Simon and Maria is published in Harvard Business Review;
- Simon co-presents webinar with Fritjof Capra for Sustainable Brands on systems thinking;
- Simon is the keynote speaker at the Green Spa Network annual convention at Yosemite National Park, California;
- Holonomics launch Transformational Design Thinking, a new MBA course together with Natali Garcia and Luciana Terceiro;
- Simon and Maria launch Customer Experiences with Soul and the Holonomics Circle design framework at Sustainable Brands Bangkok.
- Holonomics Publishing is launched in London, UK as the publishing division of Holonomics;
- Publication of Customer Experiences with Soul: A New Era in Design;
- EGlobalis nominate Customer Experiences with Soul as one of the Top 30 books on customer experience of the year;
- Maria and Simon are the keynote speakers at Eco-Logic, a two-day event hosted by New Wrinkle in Athens, Greece, based on the two books Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter and Customer Experiences with Soul;
- Holonomics introduce The Flourishing Business Canvas, The IFF’s Three Horizons Model and the Future Fit Benchmark into Brazil;
- The Holonomics approach is featured in The Journal of Management Science and Business Intelligence (JMSBI) published by the Institute of Business Intelligence Innovation in the US and in Selling Your Value Proposition by Cindy Barnes, Helen Blake and Tamara Howard.
- Creation of our concept of Deep Tech;
- The first Deep Tech Talks is launched in São Paulo with the theme of Technology with Soul;
- Simon and Maria present Customer Experiences with Soul at the RD Summit, the third largest marketing summit in the world;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter is nominated as one of the Top 100 sustainability books by Impact Boom;
- Holonomics present Customer Experiences with Soul at the Disruptive Innovation Festival (DIF), hosted by The Ellen MacArthur Foundation;
- Customer Experiences with Soul is presented at the Vototalks Digital Festival.
- Simon and Maria are the keynote speakers discussing Customer Experiences with Soul at Estée Lauder’s annual Brazilian summit;
- Deep Tech Talks #2 event is held with the theme of Augmented Agility;
- The Holonomics approach and Customer Experiences with Soul framework are included in masters degree research in the Department of Sustainable Design at Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD);
- Maria and Simon are co-authors of the book Our World: We Don’t Have Plan B published by Sustentare Business School;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter is referenced in Designing with Society by Scott Boylston.
- Launch of the Deep Tech Network and Deep Tech Manifesto;
- Launch of the Deep Tech Podcast;
- Holonomics partner with Methodical to launch the Covid Business Plan in Portuguese;
- The Holonomics approach forms part of PhD level research and thesis at the Department of Educational Sustainability, University of Wisconsin;
- Holonomics launch new online courses with the themes of Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Digital Transformation, Change Management and Strategy;
- Holonomics launch new online consultancy services covering Strategy Business Model design and Elevated Value Proposition development.