- Holonomics founded in São Paulo, Brazil;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter is published;
- Simon and Maria give opening keynote at Sustainable Brands London;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter launched at Sustainable Brands London;
- The feature article Holonomic Thinking is published in Harvard Business Review;
- Maria is a speaker at the 10th Congress of Education in Human Values, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil;
- Simon is the keynote speaker at the Latin American edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit, São Paulo;
- Simon is a keynote speaker at the Service Design Talks, São Paulo.
- Sustainable Brands nominate Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter as one of the Top 36 books on sustainability;
- Creation of the The New 4Ps framework – platforms, purpose, people and planet;
- Simon and Maria introduce the Holonomics approach in the United States at Sustainable Brands San Diego;
- Holonomics leadership workshop run at Sustainable Brands Rio;
- Simon gives TEDx talk, coining the name Customer Experiences with Soul;
- Simon and Maria run a Harvard Business Review Masterclass on Holonomics.
- Don’t Start a Business, Start a Crusade, a seven-page featured article by Simon and Maria is published in Harvard Business Review;
- Simon is invited to join Fritjof Capra for the Sustainable Brands webinar;
- Simon is the keynote speaker at the Green Spa Network annual convention at Yosemite National Park, California;
- Holonomics launch Transformational Design Thinking, a new MBA course together with Natali Garcia and Luciana Terceiro;
- Simon and Maria launch Customer Experiences with Soul and the Holonomics Circle design framework at Sustainable Brands Bangkok.
- Holonomics Publishing is launched in London, UK as the publishing division of Holonomics;
- Publication of Customer Experiences with Soul: A New Era in Design;
- EGlobalis nominate Customer Experiences with Soul as one of the Top 30 books on customer experience of the year;
- Maria and Simon are the keynote speakers at Eco-Logic, a two-day event hosted by New Wrinkle in Athens, Greece, based on the two books Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter and Customer Experiences with Soul;
- Holonomics introduce The Flourishing Business Canvas, The IFF’s Three Horizons Model and the Future Fit Benchmark into Brazil;
- The Holonomics approach is featured in The Journal of Management Science and Business Intelligence (JMSBI) published by the Institute of Business Intelligence Innovation in the US;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter is referenced in Selling Your Value Proposition by Cindy Barnes, Helen Blake and Tamara Howard.
- Creation of the concept of Deep Tech in partnership with 1STi;
- The first Deep Tech Talks is launched in São Paulo with the theme of Technology with Soul;
- Simon and Maria present Customer Experiences with Soul at the RD Summit, the third largest marketing summit in the world;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter is nominated as one of the Top 100 sustainability books by Impact Boom;
- Holonomics present Customer Experiences with Soul at the Disruptive Innovation Festival (DIF), hosted by The Ellen MacArthur Foundation;
- Customer Experiences with Soul is presented at the Vototalks Digital Festival.
- Customer Experiences with Soul is the team of the International Seminar at Sustentare Business School, Joinville, Brazil;
- Simon and Maria are the keynote speakers discussing Customer Experiences with Soul at Estée Lauder’s annual Brazilian summit;
- Deep Tech Talks #2 event is held with the theme of Augmented Agility;
- The Holonomics approach and Customer Experiences with Soul framework are included in masters degree research in the Department of Sustainable Design at Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD);
- Maria and Simon are co-authors of the book Our World: We Don’t Have Plan B published by Sustentare Business School;
- Holonomics: Business Where People and Planet Matter is referenced in Designing with Society by Scott Boylston.
- Holonomics launchs the Deep Tech Network and Deep Tech Manifest in partnership with 1STi and Vai na Web;
- Holonomics and 1STi launch the Deep Tech Podcast;
- Holonomics and 1STi present Deep Tech and the New 4Ps webinar hosted by Hiria and supported by Infinity;
- Holonomics partner with Methodical to launch the Covid Business Plan in Portuguese;
- The Holonomics approach forms part of PhD level research and thesis at the Department of Educational Sustainability, University of Wisconsin;
- Holonomics launch new online courses with the themes of Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Digital Transformation, Change Management and Strategy;
- Holonomics launch new online consultancy services covering Strategy Business Model design and Value Proposition development.